Thursday, February 11, 2010

TOSCANO RESTAURANT



Ever in the Boston area be sure to check out TOSCANO RESTAURANT and let me know when you do go because I live just down the street.

Located in Boston's prestigious neighborhood of Beacon Hill Toscano Restaurant is a perfect place to wine and dine Italian. I have been there several times and never once had a bad meal or given bad service, this restaurant is truly fantastic. If you do find the chance to go I must recommend you a few things to order. 


Antipasti - Caprese- Imported Bufala Mozzarela - Beefsteak Tomatos -  Basil
Pasta - Linguine Vongole - Count Neck Clams - Tomato- White Wine- herbs
Formaggi - Four Cheese Tasting  
These are just few of many things that I have had at Toscano but these three have really left me a lasting impression. Toscano Restaurant is delicious, simple italian food.


Chef Charles


                

No comments:

Post a Comment