Friday, January 28, 2011

Barefoot Contessa


So if you are ever in a quick fix for a recipe and need to get something done right away I must suggest Barefoot Contessa. The recipes are really quick and easy and extremely delicious. I think we can all agree that making things easier in life is great well the Barefoot Contessa masters that. Last week I cooked her lemon chicken, what a walk in a park that was. I took it out of the oven and thought, “who cooked this?” I then baked her Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins and found them to be a perfect delight to the end of a light filling meal. I also had a bunch leftover so I was set for breakfast for a few days. I can not stress how easy and great she is.


Check her out on www.barefootcontessa.com click on recipes and your set.. best bet go out and buy one of her books.


No comments:

Post a Comment