Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Private Chef Charles

COOKING WHATEVER YOU WANT WHERE YOU WANT

Food is a necessity of life and we all may not have the time to make a proper meal for ourselves or our family, so why not make it easier?

My name is Charles Peed and I am a private chef that is going to take care of you!

Whether you want me in your kitchen or in my own I can have meals prepared for you at your time of convenience. I specialize in simple healthy food. The process and technique is what is important not always the amount of butter you put in it.

For your convenience I have attached my phone number below for you. I   would welcome the opportunity to participate in a personal interview to answer any of your questions and better present my qualifications. Thank you for your time and consideration.


I look forward to speaking with you and making your life a little less complicated.

Sincerely, Chef Charles 


781.690.4797

No comments:

Post a Comment